No relevant currency found
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
What About Cookies?
· Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, speeding up navigation, tracking site usage, recognizing users and user access, and enabling selection and purchasing products.
Does www.gupamiga.store Share the Information It Receives?
· Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
· Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores or sell offerings to you at www.gupamiga.store. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
· With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive Policy when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
· We have implemented reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures for the website to help protect information we collect and store.
· We grant only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
· We only work with third-party service providers who we have strict rules to secure the safety of personal information.
Which Information Can I Access?
www.gupamiga.store gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with www.gupamiga.store for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Click here to see some examples, the list of which will change as our Web site evolves.